The Sonoma County Fire Relief Beer Event will continue Battle of the Brews’ VIP Craft Cup Competition, which has become Sonoma County’s largest craft brew competition. Modeled after great beer and microbrew competitions from around the world, the Craft Cup will feature dozens of renowned breweries and brewmasters who compete head to head in a juried competition known as the BJCP (Beer Judging Certification Program) Competition. Industry-leading judges will set out to name the true winner of Battle of the Brews, the Craft Cup Best of Show, along with category favorites and winners.
For $100, attendees to the VIP Craft Cup will enjoy all-inclusive access to:
- Special edition and limited release craft brews only available during the Craft Cup
- Free food tastings at the Craft Cup Cook-Off, a gourmet food competition
- Opportunities to meet brewmasters and brewery representatives in an intimate setting
- Shorter lines and early access to the event (held three hours before the Main Event)
- The chance to win one-of- a-kind raffle prizes or bid on unique silent auction items
- Live entertainment from one of Sonoma County’s most popular bands
- Free access to the Main Event
The VIP Craft Cup Competition will start at 12PM on Saturday, April 7, 2018, with free access to the Main Event at 3PM.